BUBIES Lingerie Flagship
|Project Title:||BUBIES Lingerie Flagship|
|Location:||Central, HONG KONG|
In a nutshell, our vision for the first Bubies Lingerie Limited flagship store was that of a complete sensory experience that communicated class, sophistication and genuine excitement. Synthesising bold design aspects, thoughtful green elements and mesmerising aesthetic details, we created a symphony of a feminine fairy-tale aura with the bold sensual attraction of a Victoria’s Secret fashion show. This is in line with our passionate belief in creating something daring, unconventional yet functional, and conducive to business and consumer needs.
The Bubies Lingerie Limited flagship store revolves around three integral conceptual pillars
• Birdcage concept of bold black cages juxtaposed against a gentle pink and floral setting.
• Buffet-style Fine Dining concept of detailed and intricate dining settings adorned with fine porcelain and tantalising cupcakes.
• Environmentally-friendly aspects such as LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) accredited wallpapers, zero toxic emission paints and LED reflector lights.
Looking and feeling sexy is an integral element of purchasing lingerie and the design placed a dominant focus on sensory interaction. Hence, the shopping experience harmonises the reaction of all five senses.
- Black birdcages with illuminated mannequins, shadows, dolls, and the pendant lights are combined to impose a bold and gorgeous feel. This is a vital backbone of lingerie - making women feel attractive. Thus, we structured the environment in a manner such that it would radiate vibes of self-confidence and sexiness.
- Textured environment with 3D wallpaper and carpets compliment the elaborate buffet fine dining display to provide a setting where everything would literally be perfect to the touch. This was done to engage and excite the customers with our store, rather than leaving them with a passive and drab experience.
- A European fragrance through a light floral smell to allude to the feel of fashion capitals like Milan and Paris. We wanted to set an exquisite platform for women to feel comfortable and confident in. This conveys a sense of distance, yet familiarity, of an exotic range of lingerie from a homegrown brand that consumers trust.
- Sexy catwalk music is played throughout the environment to trigger the excitement of a catwalk and the intimacy of lingerie. Since consumers are already moving around the space of the shop, instead of them trudging around wearily from the fatigue of a long day of their daily grind, why not empower them and stimulate their senses into strutting around the space like Claudia, Tyra or Gisele?
- The dessert plates and the buffet-style display reflect the tantalising range of tastes available to satisfy countless preferences. We created an environment that would convincingly translate the physical setting to evoke the desired taste of dessert, which is considered sinfully tempting and irresistible, so that consumers may eventually associate these sensations with Bubies Lingerie.